Friday, May 04, 2007

Busy Friday


DSCF0027.JPG
Originally uploaded by Fraser Millar.
On Friday morning, Louis had an appointment at the Medical Centre to have his hearing tested. I took the day off and, after Holly had finished the dishes, we all walked down there together. While Louis was being tested, Holly and I took a stroll by the Water of Leith and threw stones in. Louis passed with flying colours, and after lunch we headed out to deepest West Lothian to collect a double buggy Helen had found on Gumtree. That done, we popped into Almondell Country Park on the way home to road test the buggy and get a bit of fresh air. It's a lovely spot, with woods, rock pools and a wooden car among other attractions. The sun came out too, and we had an ice cream. Helen and Holly threw stones into the river while Louis and I gazed up at sunlit leaves against a blue sky. After returning home for dinner, we finished the day with a nice bath.

No comments: