Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lodges In Town


24052009529.jpg
Originally uploaded by Fraser Millar
Pat turned up on Friday, with John following on Sunday. On Saturday morning we went to Davidsons Mains Primary School's May Fair. There was a fire engine, police horses, bouncy castles, face painting, a jumble sale, ice creams, a barbecue and much more besides. Unfortunately the only picture I took was of Holly looking ghostly and pale. Give it a few years until she dyes her hair black and she's got the goth/emo look down. On Sunday morning we had the Evanses round for a barbecue, and Pete manfully came to the rescue when I struggled to get the confounded thing going. The weather held though, which gave us the opportunity to do a spot of gardening. On Monday, Pat & John took the kids to the Almond Valley Heritage Centre where much fun was had while Helen worked and I stayed at home to do chores. It's traditional for a bank holiday Monday...

No comments: