Holly was Star Person in her P1 class last week. Among the manifold perks associated with this lofty accolade comes the opportunity to take home Walt, the class mascot, for the weekend. Walt may only be a simple bear, but he has a fat and entertaining diary of his weekend sleepovers, of which there have been a great many this year. Overcome by parental competitiveness, I used Comic Life to help Holly put together this wee addition to the journal. I can hear the other parents tutting in disgust even now.
After all that desktop publishing, today we headed out to the pool as usual, but with the added twist that all three of us (Helen's work, alas, doesn't seem to honour public holidays) travelled on two wheels. Two miles there and two miles back on the cycle path, I was well impressed with kiddies and their developing cycling skills.
No comments:
Post a Comment