On the 22nd August, the Bike Station (under the guise of A Better Way To Work) ran the Arthur's Seat Challenge, a fun event in Holyrood Park to - I guess - raise awareness of cycling as a mode of transport. There were various activities on offer, I rode as often as I could round Arthur's Seat in 90 minutes (I managed 7 with a few minutes to spare - 8 was the best recorded on the day) while Helen and the kids did the "Family Quiz Trail". They were first back and so notionally "won" but nobody checked their answers! Either way, the sun shone and a good time was had by all. Helen and Holly went on to Gregor's birthday party, Louis and I hung out on the prom at Portobello. I fell asleep when we got home. More pictures of the Challenge here. There's a picture of me getting dropped by the ERC group here.
No comments:
Post a Comment