Sunday, December 12, 2010

Tree's Company


DSC_0011
Originally uploaded by Fraser Millar
Tradition holds that we all do our little bit for deforestation in these festive times, and so it was that we took ourselves down to Stockbridge to part with our hard-earned in exchange for a modest conifer. The hapless sapling was duly introduced to its new home, and subjected to the further indignity of being draped with seasonal baubles and trinkets by an inordinately excited Holly and Louis, to a soundtrack of yuletide standards courtesy of Spotify. It was all rather jolly.

1 comment:

Chopper said...

Having decorated our Christmas tree this weekend, I have to say the allure of decorating the Christmas tree hasn't faded and I still get very excited at the prospect of buying a real tree each year and digging out the lights, baubles etc. I guess some of us just don't grow up!

Can I also take this opportunity to thank the most talented Holly Millar on her fantastic Christmas card. I was really impressed and it will be placed on our living room table for everyone to see.

A very merry Christmas to you all.

Rachel