Sunday, February 03, 2008

Another Lie-In


DSCF0011.JPG
Originally uploaded by Fraser Millar
February is really looking up. Another lie-in until 8am this morning (a 4am feed for Louis notwithstanding), and swimming at Leith Waterworld in the morning. Holly had a tremendously good time playing in the waves with Olivia. After lunch, Grandma Pat took over and gave Helen and I the afternoon off. We looked at a house for sale which may well fit the bill then went to see St Trinians - which was pretty dire. It was all that was on at the time, and to be fair I suspect I'm not the target audience. All this independent activity only left getting-up time and bathtime to document the day, so here are a couple of snaps. Please note, you'll need to be signed-in to your flickr account (it's free) and be labelled as our Friends or Family to see the bathtime pictures...

No comments: