Louis' mobility is coming on on leaps and bounds, in a lopsided kind of way. Picking the kiddies up from grandma and papa's today, I was presented with this video clip, shot on papa's brand new shiny camera. Note how Louis sits up, gets his bearings, and heads straight for the stairs. Oh dear, he's going to be trouble.
As if that wasn't enough, this evening just before bathtime he pulled himself up to the standing position at the coffee table, and seemed to be taking an interest in the computer. I launched AlphaBaby and let him loose. The keyboard will never be the same.
As if that wasn't enough, this evening just before bathtime he pulled himself up to the standing position at the coffee table, and seemed to be taking an interest in the computer. I launched AlphaBaby and let him loose. The keyboard will never be the same.
No comments:
Post a Comment