Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Another Brick In The Wall

DSC_1497 by Fraser Millar
DSC_1497, a photo by Fraser Millar on Flickr.
Last weekend was our much-anticipated trip to Legoland. We took the kids out of school (cue stern letter from the beak) and benefitted enormously from the almost complete absence of queues. The whole thing was a hoot, we stayed in the Legoland hotel, which even looks like it's made of Lego, and had two whole days on the various rides and attractions. I think we covered most of it! Much of it is theme park stuff with the Lego theme bolted on, but there are also opportunities to actually play with Lego, and Miniland is just that - selected world scenes rendered in Lego. Holly's favourite was the Jolly Rocker, Louis' was the S.Q.U.I.D Surfer, and Helen and I thoroughly enjoyed the Viking River Splash. Highly recommended.

No comments: